Welcome to Nursery
We provide the foundation for our children to make the most of their abilities and talents as they grow up.
We are all very proud to wear our school uniform throughout our time in nursery.
We have lots of books that can be borrowed for you to read with your child and talk about what is happening in the pictures. Your child will learn skills such as how to hold books the right way up, page turning and looking at the words whilst developing a passion for stories.
We may set your child mini targets e.g. put their own coat on. We also have termly parents’ evenings where we discuss your child’s progress and targets.
Please could all children have wellies on Wednesday mornings and Thursday afternoons for our ‘Wellies in the Woods’ sessions.
Water bottles are allowed in classrooms- these must only have water in them.
Children can get a drink of milk/water and a piece of fruit during snack time.
Please label all of your child’s belongings, to ensure nothing gets lost.
Our Nursery values are to:
• Value respect and honesty.
• Work together as one big team.
• Always try our best and work hard.
• Challenge ourselves every day.
• Be thoughtful and kind.
• Be organised and responsible for our own belongings.
• Promote a positive attitude and expect a positive attitude to learning.
• Learn to become independent and responsible for our actions.
© Copyright All Rights Reserved. Telford & Wrekin Council ICT Development Team