Welcome to Year 6
You’ve made it to the top of school!
Year 6 Staff
Homework is given out every Thursday and should be returned at the latest on the following Wednesday.
Spellings are given out on a Friday and the test will be the following Friday.
Children should be reading a minimum of 5 pages a day (25 pages a week) although we would encourage children to read more regularly at length.
P.E kits should be in school at ALL times.
Water bottles are allowed in classrooms. No squash or fizzy drinks please.
Children are allowed to bring a healthy snack at break time or they can access the school tuck shop.
Dates: Week beg 13th May
SATs timetable click on: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/key-stage-1-and-key-stage-2-test-dates
Children will be thoroughly prepared for these tests by the teaching staff in school, however, if you would like to ask any further questions or receive any guidance for supporting your child then please do not hesitate to ask.
Our Year 6 values are to:
• Value respect and honesty.
• Work together as one big team.
• Always try our best and work hard.
• Challenge ourselves every day.
• Be thoughtful and kind.
• Be organised and responsible for our own belongings.
• Promote a positive attitude and expect a positive attitude to learning.
• Learn to become independent and responsible for our actions.
We would like Year 6 to be the best year you have ever had at St Georges.
Remember: The more you put in, the more you will get out of it!
© Copyright All Rights Reserved. Telford & Wrekin Council ICT Development Team